Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sams Plastic Silverware Where Can I Find Small Clear Plastic Cups With Lids?

Where can I find small clear plastic cups with lids? - sams plastic silverware

I would like gelatin desserts in clear plastic cups with lids to make, but can not find a small clear plastic cups with lids in any store I've seen in the following:

http://foodgawker.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/52782.jpeg

I would not put small plastic containers that are in the spices and sauces that are too short.

I looked in Walmart, Target, Food Lion, Harris Teeter, Sam's Club, and even a restaurant, boutique ... But I can not find how these cuts everywhere. I know many people with these cups for jelly shots all the time, it should be easy to find, but it seems to me impossible.

I know this sounds stupid, but I really want to find the glasses!

Can anyone help?

4 comments:

Snacky said...

Gordan Food Service is the place to go.

krstfr said...

http://www.vistarvsa.com/

PoppinBo... said...

U Need EZ-Squeeze JELLO SHOT CUPS! YOU ARE THE BEST JELLO shots!

HTTP: / / www.ez-SQUEEZE.COM

Check em out! Goodluck!

Dune said...

I want to treat the $ 2.00 to Store here to see if you have in your town.

Post a Comment