Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Daily Fx Charts Trek 7.2 FX Vs. Specialized Globe?

Trek 7.2 FX vs. Specialized Globe? - daily fx charts

I belong to the Trek FX 7.2 and Specialized Globe in my search for a hybrid bike between $ 250 and $ 500 I am a rookie and my new bike for 2-5 miles per day, walks and 20-40 miles after every one to two weeks. The most important factor in my quest for longevity is because I am looking forward to this bike for a while held. It is also important that the bike very comfortable, with a clear advantage when it comes to hybrids. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Mike

1 comments:

bigringt... said...

The 7.2FX is the bike that started the fashion for fitness bikes!

Trek is the market leader and an excellent customer service - and to a dealer, you must have a very good reputation!

Post a Comment