Monday, December 28, 2009

Health Stroke How Do You Avoid Freaking Out During A Major Health Problem/attack/stroke/etc?

How do you avoid freaking out during a major health problem/attack/stroke/etc? - health stroke

When we say we live to die a sad, strange, and you feel, or say that you are the victim of a heart attack, stroke, etc. ... How can you remain calm when everything goes wrong and you can?

We were told to remain calm under all circumstances, but how it is possible that if you are literally in poverty?

I am very shocked when I suffered from anxiety / panic attacks and asthma attacks, and try to lead a normal life, but if I feel a little symptom of something, I think OMG OMG OMG, that's great, and I 'm thinking of all The facts and statistics out there on the killer diseases / etc /

I can not live my life like that, but the material also occurs.

How can I solve this problem happen, especially when something, and stay healthy until the last moment?

I do not want to live my life in pain, and when I die, I will not be in mental anguish, as it happens.

Is it possible to stay healthy / normal, even duringUR the last minute?

0 comments:

Post a Comment