Friday, December 4, 2009

Bluray Recorders How Can I Record To DVD; My TV Only Has HDMI Out?

How can I record to DVD; my TV only has HDMI out? - bluray recorders

My Samsung LN46A650 LCD TV is the center of my system. The cable, computer, DVD, Blu-ray and all directly to a TV, no converter box cable. The TV has an HDMI output and audio output but no output from analog video.

Last week I bought a DVD burner and back into the shop because it is totally unnecessary. The recorder has an HDMI output, but also all analog inputs are.

I researched the problem on the network and not to recording devices with HDMI inputs to appear. There are some HDMI S-Video converter, but they cost twice as much as a DVD burner.

I'm not really interested in taking up the krap that comes through the cable. Normally I would just like streaming Internet video. I downloaded the debut video capture software that works well, for about 40 seconds before a memory to my computer and block the system. (I'm running Vista at 3.2 GHz with 2 GB of RAM and 4 GB flash-drive cache.) Monitoring my computer (D-Sub) and audio outputs are connected toTelevision, and has no other outlets.

Suggestions?

1 comments:

Stephen M said...

Your TV has "HDMI", as you specify. You can generate a control signal, but you have audio and video

I can not say that I have the Blu-ray recorder in the U.S. market for other computer (but I have not quite seen), but is presumed when they (soon) will leave HDMI inputs. You are in the Far East and are now available for some time been.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-9870 ...

The above story explains the "problem" for the U.S. market and underscores your situation.

Post a Comment