Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hdfc Plr HDFC Home Loan Scheme To Depress The Interest Rate By Paying The Processing Fee?

HDFC Home Loan Scheme to depress the Interest rate by paying the processing fee? - hdfc plr

I have a loan from HDFC. HDFC PLR (prime) is 13.75%. My variable rate application is currently 13.75% - 3.25% = 10.5% if I pay the cost for the processing of Rs 29,203, while my interest to 13.75% - 5% = 8.75% reduction . Please give me the idea that if I sign up for this offer. I think it's good.

1 comments:

Jack said...

Today, simply offer because most banks, as shown below
""""""""
10LACS pending the submission of documents without security!

Quickly and flexibly. No guarantee of Rs 10 lakh. Apply online now!

Personal loans up to Rs 15 lakes. Instant approval. Apply Now!

Fast processing, less paperwork. Apply Now special price!

Ask for a home refinance loans, mortgages, mortgages, car loans or other loans LendingTree network of lenders who compete for your business.

http://www.freewebs.com/get--loan




...................................... ...

Post a Comment